WCPN’s treatment protocols target work injuries resulting in mental health issues that:
- Inhibit return to work; or,
- Cause substantial impact on non-occupational activities of life.
Our treatment programs are innovative, evidence-based and cost-effective, yet individualized. Our ultimate goals are to achieve maximum medical improvement and speedy return to work. We believe that returning to work is critically therapeutic. As such, our efforts are designed to allow patients to ultimately manage their pain and emotional distress on their own. These programs are not designed to provide treatment for lifelong or even long-term psychological issues.
Our team of psychological experts is highly knowledgeable and experienced in addressing the following mental and behavioral health issues:
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Adjustment and Mood Disorders
- Workplace psychological issues, such as:
- Workplace violence counseling
- Employee fitness evaluations
- Disability and functional capacity evaluations
- Independent psychological evaluations